1 x V3 Ring Universal (green)
1 x V3 Ring Narrow (yellow)
1 x V3 Quick Guide
The V3 Ring has the widest indications for use of any sectional matrix ring. The only nickel-titanium ring, the V3 ensures optimal separation forces to produce perfect, tight contacts and an anatomically correct Class II composite restoration.
- Best ring for wide cavities
- Outstanding spring strength
- Optimal force for tooth separation
- NiTi for spring elasticity
- Glass-fiber reinforced plastic tines
- V-shaped tines accommodate wedge
- Two rings – Universal (green) for large teeth and Narrow (yellow) for small teeth
- Stable in forceps
- Stable on the teeth
- Fully autoclavable
- Stackable for multiple restorations
The V3 Ring produces high-quality, anatomically accurate restorations. The nickel-titanium ring has exceptional strength for stability and exerts optimal separation force on the teeth to produce consistently tight contacts. The V-shaped tines ensure there is no competition with the wedge in the embrasure, and they grip both teeth equally, preventing the ring from collapsing into wide cavities.